Electronic Security Solutions
Panic Alarm System
G4S currently monitors over 1,700 alarms from our Central Monitoring Station. Subscription to the Panic Alarm System includes 24hr monitoring and rapid response to all alarm activations at your premises. The panic system is simple to operate and offers a highly effective deterrent. A variety of wired and wireless buttons will be installed at optimum positions throughout the facility. These are connected to a radio transmitter that when pressed sends an instant alarm signal to the monitoring station. At the push of a button the panic system allows you or the guards to call for immediate assistance 24hrs/365 days a year to deal with any emergency.
G4S alarm systems come complete with a standby 12 volt battery which keeps your alarm energized for 24hrs if mains power fails. G4S response vehicles and crews are strategically deployed at vantage points in your locality 24 hours, 7 days per week. These vehicles take no part in patrols or guard force supervision, ensuring they are always on standby and just minutes from your area to come to your rescue when you press the panic button.
Intruder Alarm System
This is an automated system that once armed does not rely on human intervention to protect property or lives. The system comes with its own keypad, pin code and sensors to detect movement. In the event of an intrusion to a protected area, the system immediately sends a signal to the central monitoring station
The signal can identify which sensor has detected intrusion and an SMS can be sent to a series of pre-arranged numbers. The response team will immediately be dispatched to your location to protect you and apprehend intruders.
• We offer both wired and wireless systems. These systems are proposed to your needs whether commercial or domestic.
• When monitoring these systems, we are able to receive data transmissions including zones and user distinction.
• Because we are able to monitor data transmissions, we are able to monitor the maintenance status of the systems including power failures and back-up battery conditions, allowing us to keep your system in good shape and your premise secure!
Electric Fence System
• Our electric fences are monitored by the same VHF transmitters allowing us to respond to attempted intrusion due to cut wires and shorted cables.
• Again, a back-up battery is supplied in the energizer to keep the electric fence securing your premise for up to 24hours when the system is well maintained.
• These systems outweigh the razor wire technology second-to-none due to the efficiency and ability of being monitored.
• It offers both physical and visible deterrent and can protect not just lives but property within the fence, such as generators, gas canisters and AC units.
Access Control Systems
• G4s has a wide coverage of this solution available including the following:
▪ Biometric – Fingerprint Readers (access control and time-and-attendance) which is operational with or without software.
• RFID-Proximity Card Readers (access control and time-and-attendance) which is also operational with or without software
• Keypad-Basic Access Control via codes
• Intercom systems with and without video confirmation
• Various locking mechanisms including magnetic and solenoid technologies.
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
• From Stand-alone to fully net-workable Digital Video Recorders (DVR's) to off-site real-time Monitoring, we'll have your premise under surveillance with high quality and durable products.
• We also provide various maintenance plans for different size CCTV installations.
• Our CCTV systems range between single-channel non-recording systems to 16channel with 2 terabytes hard-drives allowing for up to 1 month's recording.
• The camera models are extensive, including vandal-proof domes, PTZ, megapixel technology, hardware and software integration, data and analogue solutions. Whatever your needs are, day or night, near or far, we have the solution for you.
Satellite Asset & Vehicle Tracking System
• Whether you need a fleet management solution or simply wish for your vehicle to be protected, our product will allow reports and management control at your fingertips via online software from the comfort of your home or office, in Ghana or abroad.
• Totally configurable unit, tailored to customer needs.
• Panic button facility monitored and responded to 24/7.
• Customized alerts via email and/or SMS.
• Active monitoring of driver behavior relating to operational and maintenance cost, as well compliance with safety regulations.
• Enhance fleet operations, improve driver efficiency and productivity as well as reduce fuel costs.
We are the only international security provider who is able to deliver licensed high quality cross-border fleet management and recovery across Africa.